TNPSC Recruitment – 56 Laboratory Assistant Vacancy – Last Date 21 February 2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) invites application for the post of 56 Laboratory Assistant. Apply Online before 21 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt No : 02/2018
TNPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Laboratory Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 56 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 19500-62000/-
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Botany & Zoology as subjects.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 30 years for Other & no age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs,/MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM), BCMs and DWs of all Castes (As on 01.07.2018)
Job Location : Tamil Nadu
TNPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination & Oral Test .
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- Registration fee through One -Time Registration & For Examination fee candidates have to pay Rs.100/- through Online or by offline at SBI/at Indian Bank/Post Office.
How to Apply TNPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.tnpscexams.net from 25.01.2018 to 21.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 25.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 21.02.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank : 23.02.2018
- Date of Written Exam : 06.05.2018
Important Links :