Experience: 3 – 5 Years
• Candidate should have working experience as Salesforce developer providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com CRM Applications.
• Must have at least 3 Years of SFDC development experience
• In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application.
• Should have hands on development experience in Apex, Visual Force pages design, Triggers etc.
• Should have hands on experience in Web Services, and XML
• Should have thorough understanding of configuration options.
• Excellent Communication skills.
• Salesforce Certifications will be an added advantage
• The candidate will be part of Global Sales Operations team to support all CORE enhancement and development activities of our corporate CRM – Salesforce.com Enterprise Edition.
• He/she will have a chance to work with new areas in Salesforce like Lightning, Process Builder, Flow and integration with downstream applications
• They will also get to work with new tools offered by Salesforce like Sales Wave and Wave Analytics, Steel brick CPQ
• They will closely work with the Enterprise Application Group (EAG) team thus have an opportunity to work on various integration projects involving other technologies like Oracle, SharePoint, Dot Net, etc.