NCL Recruitment 2018 – 15 Project Assistants Vacancy – Last Date 02 March
National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) invites application for the post of 15 Project Assistants. Apply before 02 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : INPROTICS/CVR/PA/2018
NCL Job Details :
- Post Name : Project Assistants (II & III)
- No. of Vacancy : 15 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 25000/- or Rs.28000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for NCL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : M.Sc in Organic Chemistry with minimum 55% marks.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 28 years for Project Assistants-II & 30 years for Project Assistants-III.
Job Location : Pune (Maharashtra)
NCL Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : There is no Application fee.
How to Apply NCL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply in application along with two copies of recent passport size photograph and attested copies of testimonials send to the Head, Organic Chemistry Division (Kind Attn: Dr. C. V. Ramana) CSIR National Chemical Laboratory, Pune-411008 on or before 02.03.2018.
Venue of Interview : The Selection Committee in SSBLT Auditorium (PAML Building) of the Laboratory.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 02.03.2018
- Date of Interview : 06.03.2018 at 09:00 AM
Important Links :