Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2018
Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK), Maharashtra Invites applications for the post of 908 Krishi Sevak in Various District. Apply Online before 18 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
KVK Job Details :
- Post Name : Krishi Sevak
- No. of Vacancy : 908 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 6000/- (Per Month)
Division wise Vacancy :
- Amravathi division : 41 Posts
- Aurangabad division : 92 Posts
- Kolhapur division : 90 Posts
- Latur division : 50 Posts
- Nagpur division : 218 Posts
- Nashik division : 107 Posts
- Pune division : 99 Posts
- Thane division: 210 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for KVK Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 19 to 38 years as on 04.02.2018
Job Location : (Maharashtra)
KVK Selection Process : Selection will be based on Computer Based Online Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- through Credit card/Debit Card or Net banking.
How to Apply KVK Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the Website https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in form 05.02.2018 to 18.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 05.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 18.02.2018
- Date of Computer Based Test : 13.03.2018 to 15.03.2018
Important Links :