JPSC Recruitment 2018 – 143 Assistant Public Prosecutor Vacancy – Last Date 08 April
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites application for the post of 143 Assistant Public Prosecutor on Direct recruitment basis. Apply Online before 08 April 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 03/2018
JPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Public Prosecutor
- No. of Vacancy : 143 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4200/-
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have Bachelor Degree in Law form recognized University.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 35 years As on 01.08.2017
Job Location : Jharkhand
JPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test/Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to Unreserved/ BC-I & II Categories have to Pay Rs.600/- & Rs. 150/- for SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand State through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Challan.
How to Apply JPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jpsc.gov.in form 23.02.2018 to 08.04.2018. Candidates may also send Hard copy of Online application along with self attested copies of all certificates to Secretary, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Sercular Road, Ranchi, 834001 on or before 20.04.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 23.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 08.04.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 11.04.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 20.04.2018
Important Links :