Job Position : Senior Java Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience : Min 3 Years
About the Java Developer position
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer who will join our talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Your duties will include developing and managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
You should have good experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications and be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers and web designers.
Java Developer responsibilities are:
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Assist in the preparation and production of releases of software components
Senior Java Developer requirements are:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working on a Java Developer position
- Extensive work experience on Spring framework
- Experience working on messaging frameworks like KAFKA and ActiveMQ
- Hands on experience using java with MySQL/Oracle/MSSql/Mongo/Cassandra
- Excellent knowledge of Java and JEE internals, such as Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management and so on
- Experience of Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- BE or MCA degree
TechMojo is an outsourced product development and technology services company, specialising in building massively scalable web and mobile based products. We bring in the expertise, processes and methods to help the clients take their products to the market fast and ensure certainty of outcome.Our primary focus is on payment processing, payment solutions, online gaming, and marketing automation domains.