The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers you a challenging and inspiring career as a Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer in the pay scale for Assistant Commandant in 02/2018 batch entryat Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs 5400/- (Now Starting from Rs.56000/- in 7th Pay Commission as it is in the Level 10 of 7th CPCPay Matrix) . Online application applications are invited following posts of Assistant Commandant :
Assistant Commandant Vacancies
Assistant Commandant General Duty (GD) Male
Assistant Commandant General Duty (GD SSA) Female
Assistant Commandant General Duty (Commercial Pilot Entry CPL SSA) Male/Female
Assistant Commandant General Duty (Law) Male/Female
INDIAN COAST GUARD (MINISTRY OF DEFENCE)
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION
ADVERTISEMENT :ASSISTANT COMMANDANT 02/2019 BATCH
OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION
18 NOVEMBER 2018
CLOSING OF ONLINE APPLICATION
30 NOVEMBER 2018 TILL 1700 HRS
LINK FOR PRINTING E-ADMIT CARD
09 DECEMBER 2018 ONWARDS
(1) All statements made in the application should be true and correct. Candidates should understand that in the event of any information being found false or incorrect, the candidature will be cancelled.
(2) The candidate should undertake to produce all original certificates and statement of marks with two self attested photocopies each at the time of appearing for the Selection Test.
(3) Filling up a duplicate form will render the candidate disqualified.
(4) Candidates to choose any one venue provided out of the options displayed.
(5) Candidates should take utmost care in furnishing/providing the correct details while filling-up the on-line application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. Once the form is submitted, it cannot be edited.
(6) Name of candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be as given in the 10th class pass certificate. Any variation of Name/Father’s Name/Mother’s Name/Date of Birth (DOB) from 10th Certificate will debar your candidature and you will not be allowed to appear in examination.
(7) While furnishing mobile no. and e-mail ID; candidates should keep in mind that mobile no. & e-mail ID should remain operational and not to be changed during entire recruitment process and will be used for all the correspondences / communication regarding recruitment.
(8) If you have any query, please send Email to: email@example.com
I, hereby solemnly declare that all the statements made in the above application are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I fully understand that in the event of any information being found false or incorrect, the candidature can be cancelled. Further, I also understand that filling up a duplicate form will render me disqualified.
(1) Candidates in their own interest are advised to submit application promptly and not to wait till the last date/time for applying online. Indian Coast Guard shall not be responsible if candidates are not able to submit their applications on account of the last minute rush.
(2) Please retain print-out of application form (as applicable) for future references.
(3) Please do not send hard copy of the application form or any document to the office of the Indian Coast Guard.
(4) Candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in .jpeg format (image quality 200 dpi). The size of photograph and signature must be between 10 kb to 40 kb and 10 kb to 30 kb respectively.