Indegene Private Limited looking for HR -Business Partner
Company: Indegene Private Limited Qualification: MBA Experience: 0 to 1 location: Bengaluru / Bangalore Ref: 20374747
1. Create awareness of HR processes, policies and programs across the organization
2. Plan, execute existing & new initiatives created for employee communication.
3. Manage & execute the Performance Management Process within the organization, ensuring timely implementation of Performance Management system end-to-end.
4. Client Interaction and Client coordination on Recruitment status, L&D and Talent Management.
5. Assist in developing job descriptions & competency framework & models for all positions across the organization.
6. Enable Employee Connect programs such as one-on-ones, skip levels meetings, town hall meetings and ensure maximum participation
7. Maintain & Administer the Rewards & Recognition Scheme across the organization
8. Plan and execute various engagement activities end to end and be accountable for project management and metrics related to the execution of talent management programs.
9. Maintain & update the HRIS of the organization in line with the talent management & engagement function.
1. Experience of 1 to 3 years in the area of Talent Management & Engagement or HRBP( Business Partner)
2. MBA degree preferred
3. Excellent communication & interpersonal and presentation skills
4. Strong problem solving skills.
Indegene Private Limited
Indegene is an integrated scientific partner to global pharmaceutical and life sciences companies delivering a spectrum of marketing, medical, training, and research &amp;amp; analytics services. With operations across the US, Europe and the Emerging Markets, track record of working with most of the Top 20 global pharmaceutical companies.
We leverage the depth of our scientific expertise, scale of our operations, our hybrid delivery model, global footprint and intellectual property to deliver value across multiple dimensions. We are 500 plus professionals spread across various locations.
Our spectrum of services &amp;amp; products include:
Medical Education, Marketing and e-marketing programs Medical Affairs-Publication writing, Medical Information Management, Medical Communications Training and eLearning Research, Analytics and Intelligence Patient Compliance and Adherence program management Virtual Sales Organizations Clinical trial analytics and benchmarking platform KOL Management &amp;amp; Medical Science Liasioning