Digital Business Solutions Architect – APIs
This job/position takes on the role of an advanced, technical specialist in the CI Digital Business organization. In this role, he/she will be responsible for providing leadership, strategy, and consulting over Bosch business digital topics in a global context. He/she will be an expert consulting on API integration, API strategy, and alignment with Bosch Developer Experience (DevX). He/she will be responsible for deciding on technical and resource decisions to achieve the desired outcomes. These elements combine to help deliver new connected products or digital services.
– Design and lead the realization of advanced (complex) solution architectures in the context of digital business projects and activities.
– Take decisions on key technical architectures as well as resource or staffing assignments to realize complex architectural solutions.
– Prioritize team projects and technical activities; establish an open discussion for decision-making.
– Drive new API opportunities as part of the global DevX effort. Analyze enterprise business context, devise API business models and strategy across the business units, engage with business and technical stakeholders to understand the requirements, derive the technical conclusions in support of business strategies and objectives. Be the customer success manager for API’s.
– Design and lead the realization and/or integration of advanced API architectures based on business and security requirements. Coordinate and engage stakeholders to achieve desired outcome.
– Mentor mid-level and beginning API designers and developers. Help team members learn API design skills, techniques and design patterns involving APIs and extending to API Management.
– Engage with selected technology vendors to gain insight into new technologies, services and solutions. Assess technology industry and market trends, and determine their potential impact on the enterprise. Assess current technology environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement