DevOps Lead for Bangalore Location with 6 to 15 Years Experience
Experience: 6 to 15 Years
location: Bengaluru / Bangalore
Role: CloudOps Lead
/ DevOps Lead
Exp: 6-15 years
The responsibilities of this position will include:
• Technology operations and support experience in maintaining and operating large scale
• Leverage industry best practices in defining and tuning appropriate on-demand cloud
• Direct ownership of the company’s Active Directory domain, DNS, NAT
• Direct ownership of all initial infrastructure build outs, including server, database, storage, load
balancing, S3, and AWS functions (i.e. Security Group, NAT, Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail, etc…)
• Direct ownership of the company’s monitoring platform and its integration to devices
• Implementation of new projects, working with the company’s DevOPs and AOK technology as well
as business teams in the build and rollout of the Application server platforms.
• Working with Production support teams on application deployments and upgrade issues.
• Knowledge of Amazon Web Services and its product sets (install, configure, and manage). This
includes Redshift, EC2, S3, RDS, notification/queuing, etc…
• MS and Linux-based application administration with focus on security, automation, tuning, optimization, and standardization of new and deployed applications.
• Will have extensive knowledge and should be hands on in MS Server, Linux, .net, C, JAVA, Python, etc… product based technologies.
• Will have the knowledge to manage an application domain from a technology standpoint
• Work as part of the team in implementing an Enterprise Disaster Recovery Plan for supporting a
customer facing application platform.
• Trouble shooting application related issue 24×7 for interdependencies between SSO and other