Job Profile: Technical Support Technician
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Exp Needed: 0-1 Year
Work Location: Gurgaon
Role Overview: Responsible for providing telephone/email/chat, online, social media and remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, portables, peripherals (e.g., printers, projectors, etc.) and software
- Responsible for providing telephone support for customers on the operation or maintenance of Dell products.
- Assist phone customers by diagnosing problems, and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
- Responsible for Out of warranty and In warranty solution sales.
- Performs work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Ensure proper escalation procedures are followed.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems.
- Work requires strong analytical ability to resolve complex technical issues in addition to effective phone communication skills.
- 0 to 4 years of relevant work experience required.
- Undergrad with 1 year of International Call Center Voice experience.
- M Techs are not eligible.
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Excellent telephone soft skills & thorough telephone functional skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to deal professionally with irate customers.
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems
- Any relevant Certification/Technical Qualification
Interested candidates can attend this Dell Walk-In Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers at below venue-
Interview Date: 10th & 11th Feb
Timings : 12:00pm to 3:00pm
Interview Venue: Dell International Services, Vipul Tech Square, Sector – 43, Near Sector 42-43 rapid metro station, Gurgaon – 122002