In addition to this, the Dell Recruitment Team is looking for talented and skilled candidates. The Candidates who are willing to apply for this Dell Off Campus 2019 Drive can now register through the online process. 2018, and 2019 Passed Outs can utilize this wonderful opportunity to get placed in Dell Company. Hence, the contenders who are willing to apply this job have to read our entire article to register through the provided Dell registration link.
Dell Off Campus Drive
Company Name : Dell
Qualification : Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech
Year Of Passing : 2019, 2018 Pass outs
Experience : Freshers
Job Role : Network engineer, Software Trainee
Category : Off Campus
Salary or CTC Offered : 3Lac per annum
Aspirants who are not eligible for the job role are should not attend the interview according to the company norms and conditions. To clear your doubts the aspirants need to read the entire article up to the bottom. Therefore, the candidates whose resume gets a select mark will be offering a golden chance to attend the Dell Walkins, Dell Off-Campus drives. Therefore, the candidates who get a select mark will be called for the interview. Furthermore, only some of the aspirants are able to grab a job. In addition to this, the candidates who are good at their communication skills will be attending the next round i.e., HR round.
Dell Off Campus Eligibility Criteria
In order to, apply for Dell Off Campus 2019 an individual should meet the eligibility criteria. Therefore, the contenders need to check the following profiles in order to meet the eligibility criteria. Furthermore, to get the place in a topmost MNC an individual should have the following qualities.
And to get the place in Dell Off Campus 2019 Drive an individual to have to meet the eligibility criteria and as well as the marks criteria given below.
- The students of B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MBA should have 60% in their 10th standard, Intermediate, Graduation and Post Graduation.
- The candidates of all the above-mentioned categories are eligible for this drive.
- The gap between their academic years should not be more than 2 years.
- Backlog Criteria
- Furthermore, there should be no backlogs. Hence, the candidate has to clear the backlogs during their graduation itself.
The aspirants need to have the following skills to qualify Dell Off Campus 2019 are given below.
- The candidate should be willing to work any shift as per the project need.
- They must have incident management and client handling skills.
- Ability to take quick decisions, work independently.
- Should have confident & energetic along with a good Team player.
- Minimum experience in infrastructure monitoring would be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic knowledge on IT related technical terms like CPU, memory, server, network, IP address etc.
- Ready to work for 24/7 support, and rotational shifts.
- If required, an individual must be flexible to work for extended hours.
- Dell Off Campus Selection Process
- In summary, the selection process is as similar to other IT Industries. Not only written test, technical and HR but also there is a group discussion round. The Dell is conducting following are the rounds in the Dell Off-Campus drive, Dell walk-ins, and Dell recruitment process.
- Online Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview