BHEL Recruitment 2018
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited invites application for the post of 50 Engineer Trainees in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. Apply Online before 12 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
BHEL Job Details :
- Post Name : Engineer Trainees
- No. of Vacancy : 50 Posts (Mechanical – 30 Posts & Electrical – 20 Posts)
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 27 years for Graduate Engineer & 29 years for Post Graduate as on 01.09.2017
Job Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
BHEL Selection Process : Selection will be made on GATE 2018 Score & Interview.
Application Fee : There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply BHEL Vacancy : Interested candidates may Online through the website http://careers.bhel.in form 12.02.2018 to 12.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.02.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.03.2018
Important Links :