ADP Recruitment For Freshers 2019 |Application Developer | May 2019
ADP Solutions Private Limited Chennai is a part of , the world’s leading Payroll, HR and Time & Attendance service provider. ADP Solutions supplies comprehensive Human Resource (HR) Software Solutions for complete HR management. More information about the company and its products is available on www.adpsolutions.co.in.
ADP Solutions currently has a job vacancy for the position of Associate Application Developer in the Professional Services (PST) department.
Company Name: ADP
Designation: Application Developer
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Salary: As Per Standards
- Fresh Graduates / Post Graduates in Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Applications.
- Excellent communication skills with a neutral accent and clear enunciation.
- Excellent logical and problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and SQL / Database Querying is a must.
- Flexibility to work in any shift pattern (including weekends if business demands) and follow UK Bank Holidays.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player with a positive attitude.
- Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop.
- Work in UK shift timings (Work Hours : April to October 1.30 PM to 10.00 PM and November to March 2.30 PM to 11.00 PM)
- Understand the process and work methodology followed in the department.
- Understanding process flow diagrams and standards applied to satisfy business requirements.
- Work on client projects as and when assigned under the guidance of the supervisors.
- Tasks can vary from customising the in-house web application to suit client’s processes, branding, demonstration of the process built for the client’s mainly in UK, querying databases and / or migrating employee related data.
- Any additional tasks assigned by the Team Leader / Department Manager.
Apply Mode: Online
Click here to apply online